Sunday, July 24, 2016

Where did I go?


Well, nowhere, actually, I've just been very busy at home: my wife was on a cruise with a friend of hers for a week, and I was busy doing various household chores that were assigned to me while she was gone.

I was also busy with my job search: telephone interviews, actual physical interviews, applications, all that stuff. So, maybe I did go somewhere; a couple of wheres, I guess.

I've also been learning to use a new application that I acquired in the last week or so: iSpring Suite, which includes components for creating eLearning modules from PowerPoint presentations and captures of working through other applications. It also includes a Quiz Builder component, which I used to create a short quiz for the Gilbert & Sullivan Light Opera Company of Long Island (a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization, of which I've been the webmaster for the last thirteen or so years). The GaSLOCoLI website can be reached by clicking this link, and if you are interested in taking the quiz, it's available on the homepage of that site.

Anyway, since I have so much on my plate, I pushed this blog to the side for a few days, but I will continue to add to it, as I have the time and the inclination.

Thanks for your interest!

Andy

No comments :

Post a Comment